Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Scouring the closet!

Well here we go!
I spent the day looking through the clothing I already own that might be able to fit into the mori gyaru wardrobe!
I then put a few simple coordinates together to get a rough idea of the looks I like.
Needless to say I need to grow with the style, but it's fun to make some attempts.

Here is what is in my closet:

Photobucket
Blue Floral Dress: ZARA
Floral Top: Ross
(The blue dress is my fave thing I have so I wear this dress a looooot lol)

Photobucket
Vest: Love Culture
Turtleneck: Forever 21
Dress: Charlotte Russe
(Another of my favorite dresses lol, and a perfect item for mori gyaru I think...)

Photobucket
Top: A wonderful find at Ross again
Top #2: Charlotte Russe
Leggings: Forever 21
Cat: Mimosa lol
(Again with my ever present obsession with floral print I love the floral top ahaha)

Photobucket
One Piece: Charlotte Russe
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Top: Target
(Charlotte Russe is my fave US brand I think...)

Photobucket
Lace Blouse: American Rag
Polka Dot Blouse: Forever 21
Plaid Tunic: I forgot the brand but this is from Tokyo somewhere

Photobucket
Top: Got this somewhere in Harajuku
Turtleneck One Piece: Forever 21
Tunic Dress: A Japanese Brand, my friend gave me this as a gift!

Photobucket
Gray Skirt: ZARA
Brown Skirt: Forever 21
Plaid Skirt: Gal Fit (Harajuku)

Photobucket
Stole: Beya
Fur Hat: Laforet Harajuku
Pom Pom Hat: Gift!

And that's it! Gotta get me some more!!
In the meantime I threw some outfits together, thought not too many because I'm feeling sick!

Look 1:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I combined my American Rag lace blouse with my brown F21 skirt and I like the simplicity of it! But I still like the look!

Look 2:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think the mix of browns and floral really gives it a natural feel and that is essential for this look.

Look 3:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Another fave floral dress! This strays away from the beige and brown but I think it still is remnant of the style, and I love this dress so...

And that's that!

I think next time I will explore footwear!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment