Thursday, March 22, 2012

Belated Knightrokon post~ and SPRING BREAK!

So at the beginning of this month, I went to Knightrokon.
This was an anime convention held at my University: the University of Central Florida.

While it was very small, and the panels I did visit were not that good. I had a good time seeing friends and getting pretty.



And I met some great friends <3 But~ I don't want to post an incriminating pic haha, so here are their outfits :P you can try guessing who they might be!!
They are both from my gyaru circle! <3 The following week I had Spring Break! Needless to say, I only did ONE THING this Spring Break:
I played me some Animal Crossing or どうぶつの森. One of my favorite games of all time <3
I spent a lot of time at home being lazy. It was so nice to take a break from volunteering and stuff!


Alsooooo
Today I got my tax money so.....RAKUTEN SHOPPING SPREE!
Updates on that next :)

ALSO
Coming up:
-Hair styles
-Accessories
-Pastels
-Natural tones

and other ideas when I come up with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment