Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Florals~

Some may find it obvious after noticing my wardrobe and the clothing I like to wear, that I have a slight obsession with floral print~





Well needless to say, floral print is a print that works well with both Mori Girl and Gyaru styles, so therefor adding florals should be key to creating the 'mori gyaru' look. Mori girl itself is all about natural beauty and tones. The trend follows people that enjoy nature and looking like they belong in nature as well. While most mori girl style revolves around a natural and light, generally beige tone, incorporating floral prints in accents and sometimes dresses brings an even more whimsical feeling to the look.

The key hear is to keep the look airy- and light.


I'm particularly obsessed with the floral tights that seem to be popular in Mori Girl fashion rather than gyaru fashion.




Some Gyaru brands that tap into florals are as follows:

LIZ LISA


LIZ LISA is probably even famous for their florals. A lot of their items are great spring looks and even fall. This is probably my absolute favorite gyaru brand of all time. I actually got into gal because of this brand. My first trip to Tokyo I saw the shop on 竹下取り(Takeshita-dori) and that really got me going :)

MA*RS even has some floral print~ If you wanna get a sexier look (which is always GREAT!)


While MA*RS typically revolves around deeper pinks with black, and bows, when they do florals, they do it right! I really enjoy this brand a lot and plan to get some things in the future.

La Pafait has some floral prints~



While La Pafait's hime style is a short step away from sweet lolita, the florals in some of their collections are to die for.

I would even take it so far as to have floral nails~



//

Either way, I love florals, and need to definitely add more floral printed items to my wardrobe, especially from Gyaru brands :)

DreamV also has some amazing things at great prices I would like to get when my tax return comes in Yaaaaaaassss~
Click here to visit DreamV's Rakuten shop~!



Well that's all folks!~
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment