Monday, April 9, 2012

Favorite Spring Coordinates via Tumblr

Along with blogspot, my blog of choice would have to be Tumblr.
I know you all have 'em, and as we all know they can be a great source of coordinate ideas. People post blog coordinate pictures and magazine scans all the time.

Just because of who I follow I can scroll through my Tumblr dashboard and get tons of ideas and note some amazing coordinates and pieces~

here are some of my favorites that I've seen as of late.
Photographs are property of their respective owners~~~!





I love this girls' style the most:




Either way my preferences run true, haha. I really love natural and light tones. Generally stuff that is light and airy is ideal for living here in Florida. And the light colors do not absorb heat like dark tones do.

Nonetheless~ I'm always happy when spring comes around to see some great coordinates and wear all of my florals~! (though I wear my florals all year long because I'm obsessed, derp)

Well I'm thinking of doing hair accessories next....
That or my haul once my clothes arrive~~~~~~

See you later kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment